Publications by Marta Correia during her PhD 2008-2012 in Co-tutelle Univerisity of Porto, Portugal and University Paris 11
- Correia M, Michel V, Matos AP, Oliveira MJ, Ferreira R, Huerre M, Dillies MA, Seruca R, Figueiredo C, Machado JC and Touati E (2012) Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) inhibits Helicobacter pylori growth in culture and mouse gastric colonization. PLoS ONE, 7: e35072.
- Correia M, Michel V, Osorio H, El Ghachi M, Bonis M, Boneca IG, De Reuse H, Matos AA, Lenormand P, Seruca R, Figueiredo C, Machado JC and Touati E (2013) Crosstalk between Helicobacter pylori and gastric epithelial cells is impaired by docosahexaenoic acid. PLoS ONE, 8 : e60657
- Correia M, Machado JC, Touati E (2013) Membrane-lipids anti-bacterial and anti-tumoral therapies revisited: an example with Helicobacter pylori Microbial pathogens and strategies for combating them: Science, Technology and Education. Vol.3, pp1754-1764. A. Méndez-Vilas (Ed.)
- Correia M, Casal, S, Vinagre J, Seruca R, Figueiredo C, Touati E, Machado JC (2014) H. pylori cholesterol uptake impacts resistance to docosahexaenoic acid. Int. J of Medical Microbiology, 304 : 314-320.
• US12/558,344: “Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) has an inhibitory effect on the Helicobacter pylori growth”