I joined the Infectious Diseases Epidemiology and Analytics G5 Unit in 2021. With a background in the P. vivax genomic and sero-surveillance, I am now interested in developing quantitative and qualitative serological and genetic tools to better understand the acquired immunity to diverse infectious pathogens.
- Institut Pasteur, Paris, France. PhD fellow. 2017 – 2021.
- Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Parkville, Australia. 2017, Aug – Sep.
- Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITG), Antwerp, Belgium. 2015, April – June.
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru. 2012 – 2017.
- Université Sorbonne, Paris, France. 2021 PhD in Epidemiology.
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru. 2014. MSc in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima, Peru. 2010. BSc in Medical Technology.
2022Effect of out-of-village working activities on recent malaria exposure in the Peruvian Amazon using parametric g-formula., Sci Rep 2022 Nov; 12(1): 19144.
2022Kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Avidity Response Following Infection and Vaccination., Viruses 2022 07; 14(7): .
2022Malaria transmission structure in the Peruvian Amazon through antibody signatures to Plasmodium vivax., PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2022 05; 16(5): e0010415.
2022Characterizing the spatial distribution of multiple malaria diagnostic endpoints in a low-transmission setting in Lao PDR., Front Med (Lausanne) 2022 ; 9(): 929366.
2022Assessment of IgG3 as a serological exposure marker for Plasmodium vivax in areas with moderate-high malaria transmission intensity., Front Cell Infect Microbiol 2022 ; 12(): 950909.
2021Kinetics of the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Antibody Response and Serological Estimation of Time Since Infection., J Infect Dis 2021 11; 224(9): 1489-1499.
2021Investigating differences in village-level heterogeneity of malaria infection and household risk factors in Papua New Guinea., Sci Rep 2021 Aug; 11(1): 16540.
2021PvMSP8 as a Novel Plasmodium vivax Malaria Sero-Marker for the Peruvian Amazon., Pathogens 2021 Mar; 10(3): .
2021Multiplex assays for the identification of serological signatures of SARS-CoV-2 infection: an antibody-based diagnostic and machine learning study., Lancet Microbe 2021 Feb; 2(2): e60-e69.
2021Heterogeneity in response to serological exposure markers of recent Plasmodium vivax infections in contrasting epidemiological contexts., PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2021 02; 15(2): e0009165.
+View full list of publications