- 2015 – present : PhD studies. Autonomous University of Madrid – PhD program in molecular biosciences in the department of Molecular Biology in the Faculty of Sciences
- 2014-2015 : Msc in Microbiology and Parasitology. Complutense University of Madrid. Key subjects : Molecular basis of pathogenesis and antimicrobial and antiparasitic therapy ; genomics and proteomics; microbial ecophysiology and systems biology
- 2010-2014 : Bsc Biology.Complutense University of Madrid. Mention in Health biology
- 2015-present : PhD student. National Center for Biotechnology-Madrid. E. coli engineering by synthetic biology methods for the specific tumor targeting by synthetic adhesins for tumor colonization in vivo.
- 2017-2018 : Teaching assistant. Autonomous University of Madrid. 24 certified hours assisting in teaching different university subjects: Food Microbiology and Parasitology and Molecular Neurobiology
- 2014-2015 : Junior Researcher. National Center of Microbiology (ISCIII) – Madrid Molecular characterization of a collection of isolates of Leishmania aethiopica of Ethiopia
- 2014 : undergraduate student. Complutense University of Madrid Effects of Dexamethasone and Kanamycin on the species Rattus norvegicus
- 2019 : Oral communication at the Department of Microbial Biotechnology seminars at Nacional Center of Biotechnology (CNB) – Madrid “Generation of synthetic adhesins for targeting E. coli bacteria against epithelial human and mouse tumors”
- 2018 : Oral and poster communication at the XII Meeting of the Molecular Microbiology Group of the Spanish Microbiology Society (SEM) – Zaragoza “Development of E. coli synthetic adhesins targeting human tumor cells”
- 2018 : Poster communication at the Frontiers meeting in Immunomodulation and Cancer therapy at Spanish National Cancer Research Center (CNIO) – Madrid “E. coli synthetic adhesins targeting human tumor cells toward bacterial immunotherapies”
- 2017 : Poster communication at the 7th Congress of European Microbiologists of the European Federation of Microbiology (FEMS) – Valencia “Synthetic adhesins to target engineered E. coli to human tumors expressing EGFR”
SUPPLEMENTARY TRAINING :
- 2018 : Seminar of Evaluation of Animal Welfare in Experimental Procedures (mouse) – Nacional Center of Biotechnology (CNB-CSIC)
- 2017 : On-line course of Innate immunity. Proposed by Pasteur Institute and published on the platform FUN (France Université
- 2016 : 2nd Meeting of the Network of Excellence for the exploitation of bacteria with therapeutic purposes (BACFITERed). Nacional Center of Biotechnology (CNB-CSIC). Madrid.
- 2016 : Workshop of biological drugs: achievements, challenges and perspectives – International University Menéndez Pelayo (UIMP). Santander
- 2015 : Laboratory animal care and use program. B certification, necessary for handling and experimenting with lab animals in Spain. Animalaria S.L. (Madrid).