The LabEx Revive for “Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine and Biology” seeks a LabEx Project Officer to work closely with the Scientific Coordination of the project. Funded by the “Laboratoire d’Excellence – LabEx” program of the French National Research Agency (“ANR”) and led by the Institut Pasteur, the LabEx Revive unites academic and industrial partners to consolidate and facilitate research on stem cells in the context of fundamental biology, disease, regenerative medicine and ageing.
In a multidisciplinary environment where teamwork and complementary approaches are key, you will have the task, under the supervision of the Scientific coordinators:
- to coordinate and manage the network of partners
- to implement and manage the LabEx programs
- to contribute to the visibility of the project
- to assist in the implementation of a technology transfer strategy
- to contribute to the good management and implementation of the budget.
You will be responsible for the technical coordination of the LabEx Revive project and the monitoring of associated timelines and deliverables. As such, you will:
- coordinate the partners network
- survey the technological and scientific evolution of the concepts and methods in the application field
- ensure knowledge and expertise transfer within the partners network.
You will be the main liaison between LabEx partners and relevant stakeholders (as funders). Proactive in the search for academic, national and international partnerships, you will be in charge of linking projects with the institutional, economic and social world.
You will ensure the national and international visibility of the project:
- By participating at the EuroGCT activities relevant to the LabEx (H2020 funded project)
- production of information documents
- organization of scientific events (conferences, workshops, international meetings)
- coordination of the ongoing programmes
In addition, you will work with the various divisions at Institut Pasteur. You will:
- follow up the recruitment policies related to the LabEx funding (fellowships and teams funded by the LabEx)
- organize the follow-up and validation of the project funds (equipment, operating personnel, sponsoring, transversal activities)
- ensure the scientific reporting and follow up with the financial reporting to the ANR
- organize the LabEx project administration meetings, including Steering Committee meetings
- be in charge of having an overview of the overall budget at every step of the lifetime of the project and helping the financial management team to identify the budgetary priorities and funding.
- Ph.D. in Biology with 3-5 years of research experience in biological research. Research expertise in the field of cell and / or stem cell biology is a plus
- 2 years-experience in Project Management (such as, European or French national – LabEx, IdEx programs)
- Experience in scientific event and training coordination
- Experience in developing and managing academic-industrial partnerships would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of research institutions
- Expertise in project management, planning methods and reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English are essential
- Meeting organization and management skills
- Experience in scientific event organization (conference, workshop, training)
- Ability to work independently and to report on his/her activities
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org