This call for projects is an opportunity for collaboration between the research teams of Carnot Pasteur Microbes et Santé and France Futur Elevage in order to co-construct projects and work together addressing key problems. This collaboration aims at reinforcing the synergies between the Carnot institutes to be able to offer joint services to socio-economic actors.
For more information on the two Carnot institutes, please download the presentation. :
This call for projects is intended for the units of Carnot Pasteur Microbes & Santé and France Futur Elevage. The themes covered include the ONE HEALTH concept: antimicrobial and antiparasitics resistance, emerging and re-emerging diseases, vector-borne and vector-borne diseases.
During the launch seminar, some participating researchers presented their project ideas and are looking for a partnering research team.
|You can find their project ideas here :|
– Laure Diancourt (Institut Pasteur) : Isolating species of Clostridium botulinum involved in animal botulisme through bacterial sorting in complex samples by cytometry (FACS) Télécharger
– Laurent Dacheux (Institut Pasteur) : Developing models in vitro to study zoonotic agents Télécharger
– Françoise Bussière (INRAE – UMR ISP): Modulation of poultry intestinal microbiota to mitigate the consequences of avian coccidiosis Télécharger
– Marie-Hélène Pinard-van der Laan (INRAE – UMR GABI) : Genetic, microbiota and health (chicken model) Télécharger
– Romain Volmer (INRAE – UMR IHAP) : Reassortments of avian influenza viruses: better detect them and anticipate the consequences Télécharger
– Philippe Lanotte (INRAE – UMR ISP) : Streptococcus agalactiae & Tilapia Télécharger
– Aude Remot et Nathalie Winter (INRAE – UMR ISP) : Can regulatory neutrophils become a biomarker of susceptibility / resistance to infection? Télécharger
Are you interested in one of these project ideas?
Please do not hesitate to directly contact the researchers
For the Call for projects conditions and the application package, download here :
|Please do not hesitate to forward this Call for Projects to your colleagues members of Carnot France Futur Elevage and Carnot Pasteur MS. Do not miss this opportunity to reinforce our network and to access new technologies !|